- creating a detailed goal plan
- obtaining a credit report to work on improving their credit
- creating a monthly budget to increase knowledge of money management
- creating, updating, and maintaining a current professional resume to improve success in obtaining employment opportunities
- finding adequate affordable housing options
- finding employment or better employment opportunities.
Families access the services of Supports for Success through the Supports Specialist, who can be reached at 412-829-7112 or by completing this Interest Form. The Supports Specialist then provides links to appropriate services based on the individual needs of each family.
Supports for Success is financed in part by a grant provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development.